Saturday, 3 August 2013

Day 8

After a laze in to recover from the fantastic dinner we went out to the Olgas and did the 7.6klm circuit walk. The scenery was great and no words could describe it. The walk was quite challenging in places but we all survived. Dan and Family have taken to driving e wry where via the camel farm as Nicolena just loves the camels and has had several rides.

                                      
                     

                                                                    

Then back to the rock to visit a grotto whilst I decided I had to climb it. Definitely a once in a lifetime experience, but I got to the top and back passing several people that was half my age so was pleased. 
The climb is very steep and you only see a third of it when looking up from the ground.

                                    


This evening we all baby sat so Dan and Maya could do the sounds of silence dinner.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment